Patient Satisfaction Survey Results
St.Mary’s/SMC Manhattan Patient Satisfaction Survey Results
Patient Access (Getting Timely Appointments, Care, and Information)
1. How many times in the last 6 months did you visit your provider to get care?
2. In the last 6 months did you contact this doctor to get an appointment for an illness ,injury, that you needed care right away?
3. When you contacted this provider’s office to get an appointment for your care you needed right away how often did you get an appointment a soon as you needed?
4. When you made an appointment for check-up or routine care how often did you get an appointment as soon as you needed?
5. Did this provider’s office give you information about what to do if you needed care during the evenings, weekends, or holidays?
6. If you contacted this provider’s office during regular office hours, how often did you get an answer to your medical question that same day?
How Well Your Doctor Communicates With You
7. How often did your doctor explain things in a way that was easy to understand?
8. How often did you doctor listen to you?
9. How often did your doctor know important information about your medical history?
10. How often did your doctor show respect for what you had to day?
11. How often where the results of your blood test or other tests easy to understand?
12. How often did the provider spend enough time with you?
Doctors' Use of Information to Coordinate Your Care
13. When your doctor ordered a blood test, x-ray test for you, how often did someone from the office gives you those results?
14. How often did your doctor seem informed about the care you got from a specialist?
Helpful, Courteous, and Respectful Office Staff
15. Did someone ask if there are things that make it hard for you to take care of your health?
16. Did someone talk to you about things in your life that worry you or cause you stress?
17. Did someone from your doctor’s office talk to you about goals for your health
18. How often did someone from their office talk to you about prescription medicines you are taking?
19. How often where clerks and receptionist as helpful as you thought they should be?
20. How often where the clerks and receptionist at this doctor’s office treat you with courtesy and respect?
Patients' Rating of the Provider
21. On a scale of 1 to 10 ( 10 being the best provider) How would you rate your doctor?